- Explore more, see more … is a great way to be more.
- Is your life about stuff or experiences?
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart – Confucius
- The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth. – J.F.K.
- Traveling leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
- Making a big life change can be pretty scary, but what’s even scarier ….. regret.
- There are five types of people you should surround yourself with: the inspired, the passionate, the motivated, the grateful and the open minded.
- First learn the meaning of what you say, and then speak. – Epictetus
- Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.
- The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page – Saint Augustine
- To travel is to take a journey into yourself.
- Do you die twice ? First your physical death, and then again when there is no one left to tell your story or share your adventures?
- Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all people, cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends. – Maya Angelou
- Gloria Steinem – My life on the Road
- Marcia Wieder – DREAM – clarify and create what you want